Thursday 10 April 2014

Frames Day 7 - Unexpected

The weather has been horrible today with constant drizzle and heavy rain at times.. for a second I feel like I'm the weather reporter.. but work getting done depends on the weather and recently the weather has been terrible...

While I was driving over to see the block it was raining and I knew there was no point checking but I'm glad I did, because they were putting up the frames to the first floor and the structure of the full house is coming together in its skeletal form! I don't know how much they got done before they left but hopefully quiet a bit. The rook frames are on site as well so i hope that will go up soon. 

Tomorrow is also forecast for rain but if its only a little bit and then they might work through it.. Otherwise we need to wait for Monday to come around and guess what the weather forecast for Monday...? RAIN!! :(









No comments:

Post a Comment