Tuesday 15 April 2014

Frames Day 9 & 10 - Final day...?

Yesterday I went to check out the block in the morning since I'm on holidays and they had the structure for the garage happening and more frames were being installed for the roof. Also the front window installed above the door had been installed. 

I didn't get a chance to check it out later that day but was told by my husband that all the windows were done. This morning  I went to check it out and YES - all the windows are done! The house is starting to take shape! Its very exciting! Some windows look smaller than anticipated and others look bigger...Today could have been possibly the final day of frame work...

Today when I went to the block there was a guy putting white paint like stuff on the windows. I think this is so that cement or anything doesn't get on the windows during brick work. 

The weather is looking good so far and hopefully it holds up. The next couple of days will be plumbing and next week will be to get the site prepared and cleaned for the bricks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment