Wednesday 2 July 2014

Brick day 14 & 15 - So unexpected

Yesterday we got an email from our SS saying that we would most likely finish in late November!! This is so late and longer than we anticipated..I am soo crushed by the news!!! The frames went up so quickly and I hoped we would finish early or at least in our contracted time.. that's what our SS has been saying all along till yesterday.. I feel very deceived... in our contract it is due to finish in October but due to this long wait our SS thinks it will be in late November! It is so heart breaking and frustrating to hear this!! Everything is out of a control and all we can do is read emails,wait and hope that bricklayers turn up on site.. 

We were also told that no work would happen till tomorrow and they would work for the rest of the week.. but today I went by the site and there are about 5 bricklayers working :S I'm not complaining.. its great that they're there..But I was talking to one of the bricklayers and he said that they won't be back again till next week now!! 
Also he said that they are doing about 4 other houses with ours.. I guess that explains them only coming once a week.. and he did mention that they only need about 5 more days to finish off all the bricks..but if they only come once a week that's like another month or so we'll be waiting!! 

I don't like this information being incorrect and everything just happening whenever.. its very unreliable to have a building process this way.. 

We''ll just have to wait till tomorrow to see what happens.. most likely nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment